My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kinder Kind Of Love

I was asked about my first kiss the other day. So I sat there and thought of the first girl I ever kissed in Kindergarten, Roxanne Sandoval. Do I really count this as my first kiss? Well yes. If I can remember then it counts and to be honest, I don’t remember much about my childhood.

I’m not sure how I got caught up in the kiss and chase game at such a young age but I do remember thinking she was just so beautiful with her pigtails and cute smile. OK I’m not sure if I thought she was beautiful at five, but she had to be cute at the very least. I’m sure if I look hard enough I will be able to dig up that picture where the whole class is put into little squares on a class picture and I’m sure it will reaffirm my belief.

In any case, I wondered what happened to Roxanne so I decided to Google her. Come on…who doesn’t do that these days? So much to my sadness I found this clip of her getting married…doh! I have say that she’s held it rather together all these years. Well I wish her and her husband the best. I love it how back home people just keep things simple and in the end it is love what they marry for. CHURCH!!

If you want to see Roxanne getting married well then CLICK HERE

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Student of Life said...

She haS nice buff armS. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home