My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pinky's Birthday Last Week!!

I haven't had time to write about Pinky's birthday party and I probably should have done so the night of. Yet, I didn't so here I am doing as such now.

This the first party for Anita that I haven't planned in some years and I must admit, it was a bit strange but I thought she did a great job in her invite list, evite card choice and also her super cool follow up letter.

I think when you invite a small amount of people to your party and they all show that should give you a good understanding of the light people hold you in. So it was no surprise to me that just about every single person that Anita invited showed. I suppose the one thing that I don't say enough so I shall say it here:

Anita,

You are a great friend and I'm sure everyone who attended your party would agree. Your heart is probably the only thing that can outshine your magical smile and I wish you continued success at your job and in your life. You have been my best friend for so many years that I can't list the ways you have helped me become a better person who is a bit more calm and understanding. So this little write up falls short in terms of length and substance to what I owe your friendship. Yet, I feel if anyone can read between the lines as to what I mean it is you. So happy birthday, Cucks and may this year be the best one yet.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home