My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Photo Dump?



Adri with the Asian peace sign.



This was a nice bottle of Tequila provided by none other than Derek. As Derek would say, Viva La Tequila....crush!



I think that I posted this picture with the Julie in the past. But if not or if I did...well there is nothing wrong with a double post of Julie. Joaquin calls for Julie circa 2000...please!!!



Zo and his futre wife...she is just so pretty and Zo is one lucky Mofo because not only is she pretty but his lady has so much class. Dallas in Dec for Zo and Elvira's wedding...book it!



This is my jersey for when I tried out for the Mexican National soccer team. Didn't make the squad but I gave it a go.



Speaking of people getting married. This picture was taken of two very super cool people who were nice enough to invite me to their home for dinner and drinks. I can't say too much here but they are getting married soon and I'm not sure how this guy got so lucky. Whit and Bob...wish you two the best! I loved the dancing in the living room...Crush!



This is a picture of the dinner party. Good people and good conversation.



Wilmot Mwandanda at his new bar, The Space. Crush! I'm so happy that Wilmot opened his own place. Serious, Wilmot is one of those guys that just worked hard and saved and was able to venture off on his own. So very happy and proud to call him a friend. Here is the linke to THE SPACE



This is a picture of me and my cousin, Lupini. It was so fun hosting Lupini when she came from Mexico. I really can't wait till she comes back! Prima...te estoy esperando aqui en Nueva York...ya sabes que aqui tienes tu casa. Un gran abrazo de tu primo, Joaquin.



Break dancers, yo! This break dancing competition just broke out of nowhere. It was fun and a great party. Church!!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Viva la Mexico!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home