My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Few Pictures



This picture is one of my favorites even if I look like a dork. This is Maudie in her I'm so embarrassed pose. I'm not sure what I told her to make her get as such...wink! Miss you Maudie!



RUBY!! It has been a while since I have spoken to Ruby but she is my favorite artist in the whole world. This is a picture we took together when we crossed paths some time ago. So funny how the world is. One day you are hanging with your buddy in undergrad and the next moment she is some big artist.



Pinky and me at her graduation. It was a good time and this is a good picture of us. Sure this picture was taken about 2 years ago and not that recent...but I thought I would post it anyways...nuff said.



Guns. Nuff said.



This is one of my favorite pictures. Serious, this is my sister taking some target practice. We use to shoot a Bow and Arrow back in the day as kids. Of course the equipment she uses now is much better. But as odd as this may seem to some, my sister taught me about hunting and living off the land. I'm not sure if I should say this here because I don't want to scare anyone, but my sister is pretty handy with the steel if you know what I mean.



Sahar! Another old friend from UCLA who was in the city the other night. What can I say, Sahar is one of the most interesting people you will ever meet. She is smart, well read, and just a good hearted person. We have managed to keep in touch all these years and I still very much hold her in high regard which says something about this girl.



This picture was sent by one of my loyal readers, Camille Salas...what up, Camille. This picture was not altered or anything. This really did take place down in Texas. Word!

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

what is your sister shooting in that pic??

nothing's sexier than a female mexican packing some steel.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Just a target...I've seen her take a few bucks down with her bow and a turkey.

I think she has a Beretta snub tomcat and a Beretta Cheetah compact.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

my kind of girl . . . haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home