My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Chillin In The Office

Here are a few pictures of me in the office. The first picture is of me in on the weekend. Notice that I'm rocking them dope gem Adidas.

Second picture is of me today. Yep, needed to post a picture of me all relaxed and rested from my trip to HERE that is just the way I roll. If you don't know, now you know. But in all honesty, I wanted to thank John "The General" Lee and Frank "The Damn Yankee" Walsh for the invite down. It was nice spending time with you two MOFO's.

One of my cool boots that Pinky bought me for my birthday. Church! I try to sport these as much as possible. They can function as going out shoes also...double the function for the price of one...CHURCH!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home