My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MORENO ON TV!!!!!



I don't like to gas my friends such as Robyn...but I will do as such for you, my thousands or readers...cough!cough! In any case, I remember when Robyn arrived to NYC and had just taken a job with Latina Magazine...my times have changed (I'm proud of you Robyn). In any case, if you want to see the clip with her giving Roker ways to shop. Oh, I thought it was funny how Robyn was giving tips on how to shop for kids when she doesn't have any...humor. In any case, here is the clip of one of the nicest girls around...Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home