My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

TONIGHT!!!

Not sure if all of you are in the city anymore? In any case, tonight I will be having drinks and checking out this band if you all are interested. The band is called: 'The Y'all Americans' and they play @ Brother Jimmy's every Tuesday from 8-11 pm. I hope that you all can make it for some drinks and fun. The old Joaquin will be coming out so I just thought I would let you know. Guess what...I'm even going to make it to the East Side for this get together. Make sure and stop by and invite some friends...should be fun. Please do not respond to all if you write me back letting me know you are going to stop by.

Kind Regards,
Joaquin

Brother Jimmy's
1485 2nd Ave. (b/w 77th & 78th)
212-288-0999

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home