My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Anne and Myself In France

951397984203_0_ALB

Being in Paris with Anne was one of the best experiences of my life. For those of you who don’t know, Anne and I have known one another since we were kids. What can I say; one of my best friends growing up was an Asian French Girl who I call my favorite Hood Rat. In any case, people have been asking if I’m Asian? I tell them…NO, I’m 100% Mexican. Yet, after seeing this picture I can see how people pin me as such when I run with John and Anne. From this picture in France with Anne you can see my Asianess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home