My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Poker and Booze

Went and hit the town with Alberto “Mr. San Antonio” Puentes and John “The General” Lee on Thursday night after some poker. Might want to read my other blog about what went on during our poker session. I didn’t write about the huge beat that Beto put on the Sox-Lover.

In any case, we figure to hit one of our old drinking holes on Spring St. We get in and there are a ton of beautiful girls…but after we get our drinks we notice that they are gone. Yes, three ugly MOFO’s just walked in the room so all the hot chicks must leave the building. Does that suck or what? I any case, we end that joint and head up the street to another joint on the side of Spring Street.

This place was a good time and we partied all night long there. I think I ended up getting home like at 5:00 am after the train took forever. Nice place to dance and good music, although I felt the DJ didn’t out perform the DJ from Plan B. If you all want good 80’s R&B music you have to hit Plan B…the place rocks! Good DJ that plays a good mix of Guy, BBD, and others.

Oh, I think the choice of drink for the night was nothing cheap here…no, we had the top shelf crap known as Crown Royal. Yes, this is top shelf to Mexicans so enjoy when you drink it because you are drinking the best. If a Mexican purchases this for you, well then he’s going all out and is either a good friend or wants to get you into bed. You can choose depending on who is in your company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home