My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Miss Universe

I don’t tend to post my friends writings on my posts. Yet, I will do so here in this post. I was speaking to John “The General” Lee the other day via email and he started to mention the girls from Ms. Universe. He had some funny things to say about it so here are his words in three different emails.

The General on Miss Lebanon:
She just might be worth risking being abducted in another hostage crisis
situation

The General on The Donald, the pageant, and the replys the contestants give:
Yikes, the Donald sure knows how to throw these. Almost every one of
those contestants were off the charts, not typical of the miss America
pageant. and i wish these girls would stop coming out and saying things
about charity, community, volunteering, world peace, blah blah blah. we
all know what's really on your agenda, just come out and say,

This was the kicker and one of the funniest emails that I have gotten in years:
"Yeah, I’m looking to use this pageant as a vehicle for landing in new
York city with the hopes of signing on with a modeling agency or being
noticed by a Hollywood agent. in reality, I am a cheap tramp and will
do whatever it takes to get ahead. if that doesn't work, I can always
go to work for scores or crazy horse too. I would also like to find
myself a very wealthy older sugar daddy who doesn't have too much gas left in the tank. And the less family to share the pending estate with, the better. As for world peace, well this world is too populated to begin with so a little skirmish here and there is actually beneficial in the long run. Viva sadaam!"

The General on controvery:
Seriously, can you imagine if one of these contestants said something
like that? She’d lose but she'd gain fame and notoriety instantly and
be set for life. Hefner would be knocking down her door in 2 seconds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home