My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

To My Little Friends

I was thinking of how I could address the events in London. Besides NYC I consider London to be my favorite city. I have a deep love for the place. I was thinking of what I could say or do. Yet, what comes out of my mouth is anger so I don't want to go there. I just wanted to post the following to the terrorists: FUCK YOU!!!!!

Fook U

1 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger Just said...

Yeah - fuck'em. We all went outside my office yesterday at noon, and everyone stood on Tottenham Court Road, lining the street. The cars stopped and people got out and it was a brilliant, defiant moment. We clapped at the end of the 2 minutes. Fuck'em - I'm still using the tube and the buses - they're not restricting my movements in the city I live in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home