My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Odd Ramblings

I got a bunch of writing in this weekend which was nice. Sometimes when writing my little poems I get lost. After about 10 in one week the process becomes sometimes repetitive and I have to watch for that. Not only in terms of content and style, but also the timing and rhythm of the poem.

Nasty Naz's new album is coming out in a few weeks. Serious, I've never been this real huge music fan that waits and knows what albums are coming out...but I've been waiting for this album to drop for some time now. After a few delays it looks like it will be out in two weeks from now.

I also got to spend some time with Shafeera which was nice. I don't think that I've mentioned Shafeera here but she is one unique girl. I really do think that she was meant to be a photo journalist or just a photo taker. Serious, she has such a great eye...there a few people that I know who have a good eye when it comes to photos. It is one of those things that you either have or you don't have. Me, sorry...I don't have it. Boooo! But that doesn't mean that I can't get a good snap shot in here and there.

In any case, thought I would leave you with a couple of self portriats that Shafeera one on the Nile River and the other in Greece.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home