My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Random Photos



I try not to brag much about California barbecue but my family knows how to do it. Here is a picture of the barbecue pit that we had at my family gathering. Also, you can get more pictures of this grill working My Food Blog. I would explain why California does the best brisket but we can talk about that later.



Here is a picture of Uncle Joe with my Mom.



Another picture of Uncle Joe with Little Timmy on our last visit to Watsonville.



At the NYC barbecue fest with a few friends: Liz and Laura's brother.



Picture of Liz and me. Have to take a picture with Liz. She is a neat girl who has these odd quirks about here. The one thing that I love about Liz is she always makes an effort to touch base and hangout even if it is for an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home