My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Need I say more?

Once this fine young lady asked me if I thought we would have beautiful children. Hummm...interesting question for a first date. I explained to her that I would have to see pictures of her family because although she was fine and all...well sometimes it skips a generation. Thus, if her mother was beautiful then all would be good.

In any case, when it comes to my side of the family and looks...well I really don't like to brag or boast...cough!cough! But as you can see in these pictures...well as they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

With that being said, if we were to go by family pictures and my ability to reproduce beautiful kids then my cousins here would be all the proof a girl would need.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home