My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Pictures!!



Norma and Cynthia. Congrats to Cynthia who is now engaged.



It is the Cougar Hunter and Two Possible Victims.



Comadres: Norma and Letty.



Rey "El Rey" Contreras and Leslie.



Spencer always looks hard like that people. He's with the very beautiful Elena.



Jenn, Adam and Me. On another note, Adam is one of the funnest people to party with in the city. Always nice and the ladies love it that he's a gentleman...why he hangs with me is another story.



Me and Angelica. Yes, I did call her Norma above. But her name is Norma Angelica and when it is her and me: Angelica.



John "The General" Lee and Ruby. Need I say more? Serious, Ruby is so damn sexy.



Picture of the fountain in Central Park.



Lee is such a pimp. Holla at your boy, Lee!!



Need I say more?



My girl who is now in South America for like three months. Tarah, holla at your boy when you get the chance. Hope you are having a blast down there. Practice your Spanish, mija.



Taking care of the baby.



Lina and Mel. Fun hanging with these two girls. Not to mention they love to dance!



G-Money! Cinci's finest in this picture. 513 top of the food chain!



The Poker Blogger Bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home