My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Ramblings

I'm going home for the last time in a long time this coming week. My folks have purchased a home in Az. so they are moving out of California. I'm not sure how I feel about this? I'm sure there will be a string of emotions that will run both high and low. Many of the best memories of my life were made in that town. Yet, and like everyone, with those good memories some not so pleasant one's will come to mind. As I mentioned in my previous post, I will run like hell to avoid those bad memories.

But what I have learned that in the end what I have learned is that I have good friends that will listen if I need to talk. With that being said, here a few pictures of me this past two weeks. If you notice The Rooster has his pimp hat in full effect. Oh, and I wanted to thank Claire for situating our last gathering in the park...of course it was awesome.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home