My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Female Friends

Most of my female friends I annoy
But for some reason they stick around
Or is it I who stick around?

Have you ever heard that saying to treat woman as equals
Well I make sure and degrade them just as much as male friends.
That shirt looks like shit on you or go get some better shoes for that outfit

I’m straight.

I keep it real.

Vagina is always there for me, I don’t have to kiss ass to earn or get it

I embrace the post-modern
I’m cool like that and chicks dig I know the meaning
My old boss was a classmate and a pretty Jewish girl who I annoy

Most of my female friends consider me a good friend,
But I still very much annoy them

They often break out crying...I think this is where and why they love me.
I call them Mija and hug them and tell them everything will be fine

After all, it all comes back to daddy issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home