My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

New Blogger Wife Crush

I forgot to post this over here on my City Blog.

I hate to say good-bye to Mrs. Otis. Serious, she has been my blogger wife crush for a few years now. Maybe it is because her and Mr. Otis are so damn happy together and I can't be just the "CRUSH GUY" anymore. I must move on. It hurts, I will move on sometime soon and get over it. I think pain is one of those things that we all must go through when it comes to crushes....the pain will pass.

If you were wondering how this all came about so soon: CLICK HERE Yes, it hurt seeing this.

OK I've moved on.

There were two ladies that were high on the list of who would take Mrs. Otis' place. Mrs. GCox and Mrs. Tripjax. Both are nice Southern ladies (as was Mrs. Otis), they both talked to me in Vegas, and of course both are deeply in love with their husbands which leaves me on the outside looking in...I love to tourture myself.

In any case, here is my latest Blogger-Wife Crush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home