My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

It Has Been A While Time For Photo Dump



This picture was taken of Lina and I this past weekend in the Az. Really sweet girl and I hope when the time rolls around for her to visit that everyone will show her a great time.



Ruby and I. Nuff said.



Me and the Cheese Romantic. Nuff said.



Camille!! I'm not sure if she is alive or not but this is an older picture of us that I thought I would post just in case she feels neglected.



The boys from Watsonville. Notice the shirt The Rooster has on. Nuff said.



A picture of Alex and I. He's the drummer for the group Mana. Mana is like the U2 of Latin America. Nuff said. That is just how The Rooster rolls.



Had to throw a picture in here of Elliot and his homie. Sorry boys, I think this girl is married now. But I met her man and he's a cool dude.



This is my favorite picture of Pinky that I've taken in a long while. This is when we were having our weekly dinner a couple of months ago.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home