My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Random Pictures



The Rooster and Rey "El Rey" Contreras. Need I say more about this photo.



This is the latest and greatest picture of my boots.



No, the WPBT Champion doesn't get Mrs. Tripjax. Yet, she has to be one of the hottest Blogger wives I have met and she was kind enough to take a picture with me. This picture in no way does this lady justice let me tell you. I think this was taken at 4am when her husband was running over the poker table and drunk as a skunk. I remember when Tripjax told me his wife was hot I was like...this inter-dweeb has got a hot wife...pifft. But he was so very right...Long Live The Tripjaxs Family. Here is the picture of all pictures...Holla! HERE



Me getting ready to eat some grub.



Getting ready to bet with the nuts...because The Rooster never bluffs.



Rey with some of the crew getting ready to make the long journey to Barcelona Bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home