My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year Upon Us

There is a new year upon us and it is time to go into the tank and ponder what I want to accomplish this coming year and look back at what I did and didn't accomplish. I'm one of those people that is into resolutions but I tend to do them on my birthday. Since my birthday is in May I figure that I might do a five month resolution this year in hopes of drafting another one come my birthday.

In any case, this year has been awesome and such a great time. I would list off what I'm thankful for but the truth of the matter is that I'm just happy with life right now and I'm sure that was a culmination of this past year combined with all the years in the past. Until next year I think this blog is going to sleep.

In closing, I might do one last photo dump of pictures from 2007 in review. Maybe that will show you all as to why this year has been so great for me...that sounds cool so be on the look out after this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home