My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Visit to Arizona Pictures



This is a picture with my sister, Elena. What can I say, she is my heart and I miss her dearly and sometimes I wonder how we have been able to be apart for so many years.



This is a picture of the Queen Bee, my Mom and my sister. She is still my rock and best friend and there is nothing better than knowing that your mother is also your best friend. She can hear the first word out of my mouth on the phone and know where I'm at mentally...very cool.



My brother-in-law on the far left, me, Uncle Joe and my Pops. It was great seeing my Dad who has never really looked for attention for the important role he plays in the family...quiet and strong is how I look at him.



This is my brother-in-law, Tim with my nephew, Timmy. This is a great picture and was taken after Timmy got his new car that Tim built him from the ground up. My nephew is a good kid and never gives me problems...can I ask for anything more? Well yes, and I do, but I ride him because I believe in his potential.



This was one of the coolest gifts I got this x-mas. My Dad and Mom purchased this Rooster for me (and they also purchased this really nice sweatshirt) and I just thought it was the best....thank you Papa y Mami.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Does this one do a little more justice...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/88/261156088_7503805ca3_m.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home