My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ruby In Town



I'm very excited that Ruby will be in town this week. I hope that we get to spend some time together even if she is coming to conduct business. For those of you that don't remember...well I wrote about her on this humble blog HERE

What is there to say? Only that Ruby is a very talented lady who has had many write-ups on her work. Well I'm not sure when her art will be hitting NYC but I'm positive that she has something showing in Los Angeles right now.

I will make sure and post some pictures of us on the town. Holla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home