My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Random Post

There is so much crap on my plate at this point in time. Seriously. I have a ton of traveling to do and with that comes some drinking. I have been cutting back on the booze as of late in hopes of getting my weight down. I’m no diva type person what so ever, but the truth be told, I was getting chubby. There is no need or room for that in my book. In any case, I started running and the pounds are starting to shed off the belly.

I was thinking of getting my hair cut off this coming week. I don’t know, I think it’s just that time for a new start and one way to do that is with a buzz-cut. What is the take on this…I don’t know, I just know that I need my hair to be cut and short….thus, the buzz cut. It’s cheap to keep up and it’s going to be hot in Vegas.

Oh, I’m going to Vegas this coming week. It’s like 7 days until I’m out. I’m excited!! I’m going to be playing the lower limits and then hit the bigger tables and try and make a run. I will probably even enter some of the smaller tournaments in hopes of building up to the next level.

In closing, things are going well and see you all soon out on the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home