My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Back to the ATL

P5160081

Another visit to Anita in Atlanta and to Pauly’s old stomping ground. There is so much to write about but I suppose I will give you the highs of the visit and the lows.

1. Anita graduated…buy that girl a shot and make sure and purchase her a lap dance…I’m damn proud of Anita for this accomplishment and she did it at an institution she really found it hard to adjust to.

2. Got to hang with the Desi Crew…Indians are good people and I take note of how different our cultures are and how similar.

3. We try to mount a rally call to drink some beers…yet the running around from graduations to dinner to parties leaves us one option…one beer and split.

4. Take odd pictures of Emory to send to Pauly.

5. Anita makes me listen to Mariah’s new CD and Destiny’s Child way too much and it’s somewhat overload…lucky for me Big Sister Reena stepped in and gave me support on turning off the cheese.

6. Ate some good food and I take note that NYC needs to get rid of Chipolte and get more Willies into the mix.

7. Notice how green Atlanta is via the rotating restaurant at the top of some hotel…forget the name…so many trees with patches of buildings…this ain’t NYC.

8. MARTA is cool…but I still love my NYC Transit.

9. Strip clubs are like strip malls in Atlanta, just there on the side of the road…interesting.

10. Went to a wine party thrown by Anita’s friend, Neera…if you are single and need a hot girl who is smart let me know…I will try and work the hook-up for you.

In closing, it was good times had by all. There was a lot of eating going on and just a good weekend in general. I want to send shouts to Anita for completing degree and if you read this I’m very proud of you, UGLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home