My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Silence Is Ugly



I seen her there...at the bar eating noodles
Caught her beauty...how could I not?
Walked passed
Came back
Went in

Days had passed since we spoke
Many Hours
Many Minutes
Too many seconds
The clock stood still for long times of
SILENCE.

Maybe our meeting was supposed to be.
I spoke fast and rapidly
She looked lost,
I felt broken
Mute.

Once we were a finely tuned orchestra
Our naked bodies danced violently together to Miles Davis
Naked bodies lay still to Frank Sinatra love songs
Mute.

How can something so beautiful and loud become…
UGLY SILENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home