My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One of the great things about having a blog is being able to post things that matter to you and also hoping that someone will take note of causes that you hold dear to your heart. Thus, maybe they will find it in their heart to partake in the event which you are pushing and backing.

I remember as a kid there was tons to do in my small farm town...mostly at the local YMCA or just running around at the local park with friends. Yet, not all people are that lucky. My friend,Frank Walsh finds these things to be very important and he is always pushing me to get involved with such causes. Thus, I am starting off by attending this function that is trying to give kids from the inner city a place to find their artistic side and also a safe haven after school. As we know, the arts are dying in schools all across the city and that is something that makes me sad and makes me want to become a part of this cause.

So if you see me at this event feel free to stop by and say hello. You will probably find me at one of the craps tables tossing the dice.

fundraiser_invite_200610

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home