My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It has been a while CityBlog

It has been such a long time since I have posted something in my city blog. Not sure why, but maybe there is splitting time between three blogs and the reality that life happens and sometimes this blog takes a second or third seat to other things in my life. With that being said, I thought it would be a good idea to show you what I have been up to via pictures. Yes, I know you hate to see my pictures...but I figure if pictures are worth a thousand words then it's kind of like posting to my blog a few thousand words....o.k. I cheat...I cheat.

IMG_0089

Nothing like good NYC pizza brought to you from the bar next door so you can have a good slice of pie and a cold one.

IMG_0090

And when eating pizza, drinking beer at a cool bar you, you need to be watching the U.S. Open, but more importantly you have to be watching King Andre.

IMG_0100

The Champions. Nuff said. You won't find these folks out on the rookie nights such as Saturday night (but they will probably be out just for the drinks)...but Monday thru Thurs you will find them at the local pubs doing it up like the rock stars they are.

IMG_0102

Some of the locals who often hit Barcelona.

IMG_0116

This is the sweet stuff they all come for....sweeet!!

IMG_0109

My art picture for the day.

IMG_0111

You see bikes like this locked up all over NYC. Next week when you show up only the frame is left.

IMG_0112

I saw this dog and I thought I would snap a picture of him real quick and his owner was cool about it.

IMG_0137

The Champions say...let's roll so we jump in to the cab to another bar.

IMG_0155

Now we head over to Yogi's...yes, the bear!!

IMG_0167

Next a hookah for The Rooster...nothing like ending the night with a hookah.

IMG_0157

The cab driver letting all you know there is more to come tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Claudia Huerta said...

I got a call from Uncle Joe, it took me a while to recognize his voice but there was something familiar about it...It reminded me of El Feo ...kisses from LA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home