My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy 21st Julie

Julie and Myself at JL Party

It was Julie's 21st birthday yesterday and I hit her party at some pub on West 46th. I arrived somewhat late but it was good to see Julie on her special day...it's nice to see friends on their birthdays because you remember that everyone is getting older, not just yourself. It was also special because for many years Julie and I use to throw them back in our youth at the UCLA gatherings. And to be honest, it's something that I miss now that we are mature adults...cough!cough! But I just wanted to post her wishing her a happy-happy birthday. Best wishes, Jules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home