My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Zenaida!!!

It was Little Sarah's Birthday this past weekend and we celebrated it here in the city trying to reach back for our rock star status of years past. I figured I would just send a shout to one of my best friends here in the city and a class girl. I'm proud to call you one of my best friends, Zenaida...CHURCH! Here are some of the pictures from the weekend.

IMG_0785

A picture of Zenaida in frot of the NYC skyline!

IMG_0787

Keep the dirty martini's coming...Gas Light Bar in the Meatpacking District.

IMG_0791

Sarah always gets a fan club of the opposite sex where ever we go.

IMG_0792

It was muggy out and a bit of glossy eyed.

IMG_0793

Many of times has a train been caught here.

IMG_0812

No, it really is chocolate milk...heehee!

IMG_0817

Life is a blur when in a NYC cab ride.

IMG_0827

The Texas Two...nuff said.

IMG_0837

The smile says, no better way to spend one's birthday than on the dance floor.

In closing, Little Sarah, I hope you had a great birthday, Mija. I wish you continued success over at the University of Mich...I send you my crazy ass skillz in academia as I'm sure you can use them. I also send you tons of good vibes for this upcoming year.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

nice pics!

btw . . . i love the wife beater t-shirt you have on joaquin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home