My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Haven't Posted In A While

I haven't posted here in a while so I figured I would post pictures and tell little stories about it.

The following pictures are from my friend Farah's birthday. Without a doubt Farah is one of the sweetest girls in the world and she just has a heart of gold. The other picture is of my friend Ruby (yellow top) and her girl. Oh, I forgot to send shouts to Farah's cool ass boss who threw this party for her and who also provided us with a bottle of Grey Goose!!!! And yes, that is The General in that one picture.

IMG_0471

IMG_0472

The following pictures are random pictures of Mexico.

This picture below is of the guys who use to run the streets of NYC when they were young. Now there are two married in the group and another two which aren't. Needless to say we were here for the wedding of the guy in the red shirt. Congrats Jorge...man down! man down!

IMG_0043

The following picture was of the view I had from my seat.

IMG_0030

I knew you all would want to see some pictures of the girls. Thus, I figured I would try and take photos with every girl possible.

IMG_0064

IMG_0065

IMG_0049

IMG_0045

IMG_0401

IMG_0163

The following are just random pictures from Mexico that I don't think need much in terms of words. I figure you can make out the stories if you want. If you have any questions fee free to ask me.

The boys just over looking the ocean and drinking a beer.

IMG_0110

Yes, I even found the local town Rooster.

IMG_0114

The General Lee took this photo when he went parasailing. Me, I don't do the stuff way above ground...yes, scared of heights. This was a picture of our hotel. I think it was like 50.00 bucks a night or something like that.

IMG_0097

The Rooster is saying, bring the pain please.

IMG_0143

Los Muchachos de camisa blanca.

IMG_0289

Danni con su Familia de Guadaljara.

IMG_0339

Los Muchachos de las camisas negras.

IMG_0342

Los Hermanos de Danni.

IMG_0349

One must always handle his/her bottle of Tequila with care.

IMG_0366

La Familia de Danni.

IMG_0393

IMG_0399

Los Compadres.

IMG_0431

The newest striker for Team Mexico.

IMG_0463

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

nice pics!!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Bill said...

You make a good daddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home