My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random

I am currently listening to Timmy McGraw and I’m still pissed that he was able to land Faith.

Moving on.

Red Light – Green light is just an awesome game. So is Duck-Duck-Goose. Why did the Mexican kid never get chosen to be The Goose? I guess probably because I have some wheels, Kid.

I need to start to get back to my food blog. Serious, I loved posting pictures of crap that I ate on that thing.

I thought this was going to be a good post but I’m starting to see that it is going to crap already.

I seen this Asian girl crying at the bar last night. It was sad seeing her cry then I see her tear into her boyfriend then I felt bad for the guy. Serious, to be there in a bar and be humiliated by your crying girlfriend who doesn’t want to leave the bar is a sad-sad thing. If I were him I would have just given her a couple of shots of Tequila to settle her down. I remember when parents use to do that to their kids when I was growing up. Give him a beer so he would settle down. Ummm…I think that lead to many of kids in my neighborhood growing up alcoholics. Yet, I think their parents would disagree and blame the kid for being a drunk, it had nothing to do with the daily beer you would give the kid to settle him down.

There is this man in my neighborhood who is always asking me for a dime. Serious, he just sits there and is like, do you have a diiiiiiiime? I think he’s probably asked me this a million times over the years. I never give him a dime and I don’t feel bad for it. Serious. I think to myself, do something like juggle a ball or tell me a damn joke and I will give you a dollar or five.

I’ve been meeting some interesting people as of late, a few lesbians, a welder, and a female pole dancer. They are all interesting to say the least and the road to all their sexual orientation or jobs fascinates me. I can’t go into details for they didn’t allow me to discuss it on this blog and none of them even know I have a blog, but just in case they google me they will find that mum is the word and that is gold in my book.

Well I have to cut this post short. I figured I would just write random crap for people to read. Everyone likes to know what the A-Lister is up to.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Betty Underground said...

Miss you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home