My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Politico?

As you know, we here at My Little Blog don't support politics and think most people who are into politics are odd. Also, we never shill for either party because they are not to the left enough for The Rooster.

Yet, we do acknowledge that many bloggers are into the stuff. With that being said, I wanted to list some blogs dealing with politics from our group.

VERBOSITIES
This is a great group of conservatives and liberals. I like what is going on over here at this blog. I would pay this place a visit if you have a chance.

Iggy
Is doing some funny things with politics but also giving you some good reading so go hit him up. Recently he's been criticized for not killing work productivity, but sometimes those videos keep me smiling and not thinking about work so he's killing work time just in another way.

Mrs. Otis
Has thrown her hat into the politics circle. I have to admit, and I say this with hoping not to offend those before who have done as such...but she is a short white woman who has spoken pretty openly about race and I find it refreshing and I salute her for it. I'm not only talking about her Obama write-up on race...look at her backlog of writings.

Human Head
Although he is playing father right now...well I love his rants. I sit there sometimes and think two things...this guy has too much anger and too much time on his hands.

B-Lister Bracelet
When looking for all things Detroit check out Bobby. Sure he is a jokester and all...but the truth is that Bobby loves his Detroit and wants the city to get better; so if you want to talk to him serious about the issues in the city write him an email. There are times when he writes some back-handed humor about the situation but if you read between the lines you will get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home