My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wow...been a while since I've posted pictures...here you go!

I forget which location this was. Yet, I do remember the night rather vividly. It was a great night with Danny, Dan, and Dan's roomie...forget the picture. The blonde girl in the picture I just threw in there for you my loyal viewers.





















These are some older pictures that I never posted of Rey and his work crew at Yogi's having a few drinks after work. Note, this was not a work sanctioned event.























Here is a picture of me with the French. Good people who like to sit, chat, and eat good food. This was a great meal and I wish my friends well on the child they are expecting.





















My friend had her going away party from some fancy law firm in NYC. These are a few pictures of the gathering.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home