My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Quick Note

Listen you all. To the right of my blog right above my black and white picture of myself...cough!cough! You can put in your email to get updates to this killer blog. I know some of you have RSS feed and all that jazz, but just thought I would let you know the service is there if you want to get updates. I'm always trying make life better for my readers.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Claudia Huerta said...

Alright you're probably going to think that I am full of myself...but was this for me????
hehehehehe!!!!
Are you coming to Stella's bday After Work drinks next monday???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home