My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pinky Visits NYC For Work

Pinky has work to do in the city so she is crashing with me for a few days. Having Pinky in the city is a blast and never easy to satisfy the Jerseyite. Being that she's my best friend I let her get away with murder.

I do have a hip and cool place to take her tonight for Fat Tuesday which I’m sure she will enjoy. Pinky is the type who needs to hit something new everytime in the city, no such thing as staying in and reading a book.

Not sure how Pinky got into this habit of enjoying tourist crap like purchasing t-shirts with the name of the city she is visiting…errr…she tries to wear them sometimes and I have to mention how lame they are. Not trying to be mean, but when she wears a fanny-pack with it…haha! I kid.

No, tonight should be fun with some bar hopping and getting Pinky to work hung-over tomorrow…errr…haha! Better yet, it is not amateur night tonight so only I will drink.

On another note…it is Fat Tuesday so make sure and get it all in tonight. I have been cutting back on my drinking as it is so after tonight I should be completely done with the drinking….errr…I lie. But I’m going to make a good effort, but having your best friend in the whole wide world in town is the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home