My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Weekend Update

I have a rare weekend update on my city blog. Why is it an odd update, because I don’t find myself in the city but in Jersey. My goodness! How Pinky managed to convince me to visit for my three day weekend I will never know. Yet, I’m here.

Funny story, we went to some indoor flea market today here in Jersey. On our departure there was one of those sports cars with the huge wings on the back. In California we tend to attribute those cars to the Asian Kids, despite what you seen in the movie, The Fast and The Furious...Asians rule that sport in California. In any case, this car was red with a huge Louis Vuitton sticker on the hood...on the top of the front windshield they had a sticker which read, “Jersey Style”...errr..did I mention the wing on top of the factory assigned wing.

In closing, more stories to come. I just had to give you an update and something to laugh at.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Ali Hope said...

Gotta love the spoilers, especially on cars that move as fast as I walk. It makes me laugh when they are on the back of things like GEOs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home