My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

NYC Bloggers

I just wanted to alert all the readers that we have a new blogger on the list to your right. AliKat. What can I say, smart girl with plenty of wit...did I mention she can write her butt off (currently in the middle of a screen play). As most of you know, I’m a hack at the keyboard when I write...but I love to promote good writers so I can say...I knew them when. Speaking of knew them when...photo of new blogger in her childhood is attached. I’m not sure I was suppose to add that...err..oh well.

464765043_m

Here is another new blog listed as J.R. Lopez on my site. J.R. is a good friend from D.C. who is into making small movies around the D.C. area on different topics concerning not only D.C. and politics but the world in general. He does have a blog attached to his site. Enjoy the picture of the MOFO with our good friend, Moni The Movie Star!!!

IMG_4141

Pauly...well Dr. Pauly is the man and a fixture on the NYC Blogging scene and also a World Wide Blooger Celebrity. One of the coolest Homies a boy can have...a toast to Pauly!! The Rock Star gets a few pictures...haha!

Pictures 014

Pictures 019

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home