My Little City Blog

Nights and days pass in Gotham. Each area is distinct and posing its own reality…coffee shop, pizza parlor, and dry cleaners…all the same but different…in that they create many different realities. This blog is my reality.

Monday, June 04, 2007



Here is a picture of the group I call the, A-Listers. This is before we ate at The Palm for Pauly Drama's new gig that never happend. In any case, I wrote about that before but here is what a group of A-Listers looks like before a good dinner on the town.



Picture at Florencia 13 for dinner and Danny's family in town. I figure I will throw in a picture of the owner's son, L-Dog. Good times had by all this night.



Two random girls on the city...I think these girls went to some second-tier graduate school call Wharton for their MBA.



This is the Acosta family chillin in the NYC.



Juanito y Danni just chillin at F13. Needless to say these were the last sober pictures I have of everyone.



Picture of Claire and Danny's mother. Good times when two old friends get together.



This is a picture of everyone together. A few people didn't jump into the picture but they were on the side.



A little family toast to everyone who joined us that night.



Of course we were here for Mama and Papa Acosta's aniversary.



But we were also here for my main man, J-Dog. Good times and keep an eye on this kid, he will be going places in his life.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Derek McG said...

nice pics . . . love the menu in the background showing the jose canseco steriod specialty shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home